Saturday, October 8, 2011

TVXQ


Yeoroboon annyeong~~^^
I have been hiatus on blogging for such a long time.
Joesonghamnida!! ≧≦

If you add me in Facebook, you should know the pic above is my profile picture.
It's been a long time since I put this picture as my profile picture.
I don't have to the intention to change it.. or should I say I don't feel like changing it


I have always pray to God. 
This is my only wish.. I just want to see 5 of them together again..
It's not too much right? TT
I know they miss each other so much.

It makes me feels so hurt seeing them like that.
But then.. I will Always Keep The Faith.
I believe someday we can see them 5 of them singing on the stage again!!

Once a Cassiopeia, always a Cassiopeia!

Youngwoong JaeJoong U-Know YunHo Xiah Junsu Micky YooChun Choikang Changmin
TVXQ

For now, let's hope for the best for them =)
HWAITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment